when watching iptv on VLC Media Player most often it skips channels during playback of or streaming, it happens as VLC needs to “buffer” video files or video streams before it can play them. Although this problems is commonly associated with Internet streaming, you may also experience it while playing video files located in local disk. The easiest ways to fix this problem is to update your vlc player to the latest release and following the step demonstrated in the picture below.
You may also like:
- m3u iptv turkey free playlist 30-06-2019
- m3u iptv turkey free playlist 10-03-2019
- iptv m3u america 28/02/2019
- m3u french iptv server channels list 28-02-2019
- list m3u french iptv server channels 29-01-2019