this guide will take you through the installation steps of Kodi Titanium Build on devices that support boxes including PC / Smartphones firetik Linux boxes etc . Kodi is nothing without its ad-dons and we often go out looking for the one that suits our needs the best. the nuild takes care of all of this for you.it is unarguably the most widely used Kodi build presently along with no limits magic build.it brings all your favorite add-ons at one place allowing you to install them quickly with just a touch of the button. it also transforms the Kodi interface into something more functional and visually more appealing.
Check out here how to Install Kodi on your device if you haven’t done that already.
Prepare Kodi to Install Titanium Build
1. Open Settings from the Kodi home screen (it is the cog icon on the top, just under the Kodi logo on the left side)
If you are a Kodi 18 user, click ‘System’ instead
3. Select Add-ons on the left panel
4. Highlight Unknown Sources on the right and press the ‘Select’ button on your remote
5. You will now see this warning message. Ignore it and press ‘Yes’ as Titanium Kodi build is a safe to install.
You are all set to install third-party add-ons. We will now learn to install Titanium Build on Kodi.
NOTE: Kodi Builds bring unlimited streaming content, this could get you in a illegal content.as kodi user it is your responsibility to make sure what you are using is legal .
How to Install Titanium Build on Kodi 17.6
Titanium Build is available as the part of the Supreme Builds Wizards. Therefore, we will first need to install Supreme Builds Repository. From this repository, we will install Supreme Builds Wizard. We will use the wizard to get Titanium for Kodi.
Part 1: Install Supreme Builds
1. Open Settings by clicking the cog icon on the top of the Kodi home screen. Now, click File Manager from the list of the options.
Kodi Leia 18 users will find ‘File manager’ in the top row
2. Click ‘Add-source’ on the next screen
3. Now, click ‘<None>’ to type in the URL of the source from which you will install Supreme Builds
4. Use your remote and the onscreen keyboard to type in http://repo.supremebuilds.com as shown in the image below. Type the URL carefully as it should be exactly as it is shown.or you will not be able to install Kodi Titanium build.
5. enter a name of the source whose URL you just added in the “Enter a name of this media source’ field. You may choose any name you wish to identify this source with. Making the name relevant to the source will help you find it easily later.
6. press the OK button to continue
7. The next thing you need to do is go back to the Kodi home-screen and click ‘Add-ons’ option on the left
8. Click the Package Installer icon on the top left on the next screen
9. Now, scroll down and click ‘Install from zip file’ option
10. Click ‘Supreme’ from the list (or the name you gave to the media source earlier)
Now, wait for the Add-on installed notification to appear on the top right of the Kodi window (see the image below)
From the same window select and click ‘Install from repository’ and then select and click ‘Supreme Builds Repository’ from the list of the available repositories.
Click ‘Program add-ons’ in the next window
Now click ‘Supreme Builds Wizard’ to proceed
When the installation is complete, you should see the notification on the top right of the window (image below)
If you happen to see the following pop-up (image below), again no action is required unless you specifically want something from the listed options.
Part 2: Steps to Install Titanium Kodi Build
Now we will learn how to install Titanium Build on Kodi 17.6 through the Supreme Builds Wizard. Here is what you need to do:
From the Kodi home-screen, navigate to Add-ons > Program Add-ons. You will see the Supreme Builds Wizard icon here. Click it to run it!
Now open ‘(Supreme Builds) Builds’ option
Under Krypton Builds you will see Titanium for Kodi right on the top. This build is available for download through multiple servers.
Now you will get two options – Fresh Install or Standard Install
Fresh Install will wipe all the existing Kodi data clean (including the existing add-ons) and then install Titanium Build. It will be like using Kodi afresh.
Standard Install will keep your existing Add-ons.
This is the message I see when I choose ‘Fresh Install’. It asks you whether you wish to restore Kodi to the default factory settings. Confirm your action by pressing ‘Continue’
Kodi Leia 18 Users will also see this prompt. Click ‘Yes, Install’ to proceed
Titanium Kodi build will start to install. This is what you will see.
Once the installation is complete, you will see the message asking whether you wish to ‘Force Close’ Kodi or ‘Reload Profile’, I would recommend clicking ‘Force Close’.
Once Kodi Titanium build has been installed, this is how the home screen of your Kodi app will look like.
this is it by now you should have titanium build up and running on your kodi enjoy.
You may also like:
- How to Install No Limits Magic Build on Kodi Guide
- How to Install The Magic Dragon Addon on Kodi 2019
- How To Install Exodus Kodi Addon Guide 2019
- best kodi builds for 2019
- how to install kodi on android devices and android tv-box